We've Moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://twinsmvb.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Twins join Super Bowl frenzy

If you need any proof as to the direction of the Twins future, look no further than last week's Super Bowl commercials. For the first time ever the Twins joined the madness of the Super Bowl ads and constructed this 30 sec. piece preparing for the new ballpark in 2010. The new leaders and stars of the team Joe Mauer, Justin Morneau, and Michael Cuddyer appear along with one more guest in the end. If you recognize who it is let me know if the comments!

2 comments:

Dan said...

TK is my hero.

I'm curious when they filmed that. I suppose sometime in the fall, but there seemed like an awful lot of stuff out there for anytime when the weather has been nice. Good find, stupid FSN chicago doesn't run ads like that...

Anonymous said...

Hi John, I had missed the ad watching the superbowl - I thought it was very clever! Putting TK in at the end was also good for a laugh. Thanks for putting it on the blog for me to see. I am feeling better about the Santanna trade, ready to move on and get excited for the new season.
Dad