We've Moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://twinsmvb.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Don't Stop Reading

Dear MVB readers,

I apologize for another delay, and this time a long delay. After graduation I have been going through the process of moving out of college and into my new place in Minneapolis. The move is pretty much over, but thanks to wonderful Comcast I haven't had internet for the past 8 days. Thus, the long awaited posts.

I sure hope you dedicated readers haven't given up on me. I promise the MVB blog to return shortly with internet being installed tomorrow. With living in Minneapolis I will be more in touch with the Twins as I already go to two of the Yankees games this weekend and will be catching at least one of the Baltimore games this week.

So please be patient with me and I promise a renewed blog. Go Twins!

Sincerely,

the MVB

No comments: