We've Moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://twinsmvb.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hip Hip HooRAYS!

Last night as I watched the playoffs I wish I would have written a playoff preview. It's too late to say that now, but all three of the teams I've picked to win won last night.

Coming into these playoffs I really thought the Cubs were overated and with the way Zambrano has pitched lately I'm worried the Cubs may go down 2-0 at home today. Plus I'd never want to mess with a Joe Torre team in the playoffs. I've always hated the Yankees, but I've always really respected Mr. Torre.

Also thought that regular season statistics don't matter. Just because the Angels took 8 out of 9 from the Red Sox doesn't mean we can crown them victorious in the first round. Boston knows how to play in October and as I watched Jon Lester, Jacoby Elsbury, Jed Lowrie, and Justin Masterson play critical roles in the Red Sox victory I couldn't help but wonder how hard we tried to trade Johan Santana to Boson. Just wondering...

Phillies versus Brewers will be an interesting series. I think the Phillies are a dangerous team to go deep into this playoffs. Their offense is just so deep. Cole Hamels looked great yesterday, but C.C. Sabathia will attempt again to put this Milwaukee team on his back.

Most importantly, today's game 1 between the Chicago White Sox and the Tampa Bay Rays. If you can't tell by the title I'm going for the Rays this October. What a great story! Plus, it's another reason to root against Chicago. How about a sweep for Tampa Bay!

No comments: