We've Moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://twinsmvb.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Game 1

Not much more I can say to hype up or emphasize the upcoming series that starts tonight. Nothing really needs to be said. The media is talking about it, all eyes are on the series, it's coming down to this!

I'll say it now, in my opinion the Twins need to sweep this series to make the playoffs. We'll certainly still have a chance if we take 2 of 3, but to really be in the driver's seat we need to get the brooms out.

Obviously, easier said than done against a very good Chicago White Sox club. Especially since two of the starters in this series (Mark Buerhle - Wed, Gavin Floyd - Thurs) have dominated the Twins this year. BUT... the Twins are at home. And this my friends, is going to be the difference in the game. I think the Twins have a legit chance to sweep the White Sox this week thanks to DOMEfield advantage!

With 40,000 roaring fans rocking the Metrodome it'll be a playoff atmosphere and I predict the Twins' bats will really come alive. We just need tired young arms of our starting rotation to keep up.

The White Sox on the road this year are 35-43. The Twins at home are 49-26. I like these numbers! Scott Baker (9-4) goes for his 10th win against Javier Vasquez (12-14). I'll be at the dome cheering along and you should watch, witness, or listen to this game!

1 comment:

Scott D. Meyer said...

How was the game john?! Seemed like a good one to see based on the highlights. Two more baby!