We've Moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://twinsmvb.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Target 100

It's a big day here at Twins MVB, both for the Twins and for the Most Valuable Blog.

First the important news, in an announcement that I wasn't expecting today the Twins announced the name of their new ballpark set to open in 2010: Target Field!

I approve of the name. It's nothing special but I think it could be a lot worse. Plus, I do truly believe Target is a good organization for the Twins to link themselves up with. I really liked the rumors of Best Buy Ballpark and Land O' Lakes Field, yet Target seems to be the winner. I can already picture the outfield promotions of Target bullseyes prompting Justin Morneau's homeruns to "Hit it Here" and some lucky fan with a lifetime supply of Target products!

2010... picture it now....



The other exciting announcement is that today's post is the 100th post in this blog's existence! This blog started on Thanksgiving Day, November 22, 2007 the day that Torii Hunter signed with the Anaheim Angels. So with a quick estimation I guess that's 100 posts in about 300 days.

On that note, expect more from the next 100 posts! The Twins MVB is planning some exciting things for this offseason. Next year Twins MVB will offer more for every Twins fan so stay tuned as a dedicated reader and thanks for sharing my hobby.

No comments: